Our products are first-class equipment for feeding, ventilation and control systems.If the customer needs customized solutions, we can provide that as well, thanks to our favourable agreements with a large number of producers.
What we offer:
Floor surfaces for stables of various kinds:
- slatted flooring
- plastic flooring
- cast iron flooring
Fixtures and fittings for stables of the highest quality:
- Extruded aluminium planks, height 20-100 cm, lengths up to 6 meters. Adaptable to the particular stable, several models available.
- Welded panels, supplied in standard sizes. Please call for further details.
Accessories for stables:
- Posts and poles
- Mounting hardware
- Anchors for slats etc.
Reliable automatic feeding systems with minimal blockage and bridging, easy to operate.
Analogue and digital capacity control sensors.
With an automatic feeding system, it is possible to:
- enter more than 20 time slots, easy and user-friendly programming
- set maximum operation time to minimize waste of feed and wear
- establish automatic opening of feed dispensers for e.g. pregnant or farrowing sows
- establish alarm connection to e.g. mobile phone
Chain feeder system for poultry.
Drive stations with gear motor of 0.55 kW, 1.5 kW and 2.2 kW.
Hopper station with or without motor.
Corners, 90° and 45° angles.
Chain, hard metal chain for 60mm pipe.
Galvanized feed pipes, 60mm.
Various connection sections for hoppers.
Flexible screw conveyer with gear head, discharge head and spiral carrier.
Flex screw conveyers are available in diameters of 55, 75, 90 and 125mm.
- Fibreglass hoppers with a cubic capacity of 6.5- 52 m3
- Indoor hoppers – various models
- Stainless steel hopper with a cubic capacity of 47 m3
- MAFA hopper with a cubic capacity of 12-79 m3
- For delivery of hopers, we calculate the cubic capacity of the delivery and quote a competitive price for freight.
Complete ventilation systems for pigs and poultry, fitted with control and regulating equipment (gear motor), exhaust stacks and intake manifold, intake valves and fans.
Ventilator systems can be low-energy ECPM ventilators or frequency regulated.